1. The Tea Party is ridiculous. Seriously. There can only be so many smear campaigns and so much rhetoric before you have to just look through all that and see what the foundation is...and that is scary.
2. I'm proud of West Virginia.
3. I'm still optimistic about the Senate.
4. I'm really happy that the local bond passed!!
5. I agree with my best friend's mom in that urging people to vote only so that they have no room to complain is an indicator of a sad state of our country. Voting is a right, a privilege, and a chance to exercise what our founders fought for and to make our voices heard. We should be more respectful of that...and more active politically.