23 June 2009

These dreams go on when I close my eyes

I've had two memorable, awesome dreams in the last week:

1. Friday night, I dreamed that I met Ben Cohen (left) of Ben and Jerry. He was giving a talk in a theater setting similar to Burgiss but smaller and more intimate - he talked of being "granola," rugged, and living in Vermont. It was GREAT.

2. Last night, I had a dream about my co-counselors Phil, John Odell, and Desmond being in a band together. I'm not sure, but I think that Desmond was the rapper and John was the guitarist. I know that Phil was the drummer - however, rather than the traditional kit, he played on the hood of a black car. Initially, I believed that he played on the actual car, but no - he carried the hood around. He would. Anyway, these guys were legit - they were on MySpace and everything! They even played a gig for Bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment